Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K World Blog Challenge

Over the last 3 weeks I have been assigned to read one persons blog 3 times, once every week. My assignment is Tatyana S
Her 1st post is Have You Read the Hunger Games? She's reading the book right now and she like it. She doesn't want to stop reading it. Though, I haven't read the book yet, it does look like an interesting story.
Her 2nd post is My Confirmation and the Name I Chose. Tatyana talks about the Sacrament of Confirmation. The first thing she had to do was pick a Saint that had a certain name. After that she had to make a prezi, and here's a link to her Prezi and I think she did a pretty good job with her creation.
Her 3rd post is

Our assignments got seriously messed up and I tried to keep up with them as much as possible. It was so confusing. This is my best attempt at the C4K for the month of April.
For the last post of April, I have been assigned Vinolias Blog. Her latest blog post is just a video, simple. In the video she explains things about herself, her name, her age, her family, her favorite color, her friends, information of that nature. When the video was recorded she was only 7 years old. 7 YEARS OLD and already putting videos on YouTube. That is what's up. That's all the reason I need to help influence the integration of such use of tech in schools over here. She's a sweetheart for real.
The comment I left on her post simply says that I watched her video, and said that tech is always changing and growing and expanding and the odds are that tech will be far more advanced in 7 more years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment